About the Company & Opportunity
Our client is a leading agriculture organization seeking for a Controller to join their team. This company is a leader in their industry, offering a variety of different products. They have been in business for many generations and have an extremely family-oriented environment.
What do they offer?
-Family-oriented and flexible environment
-Opportunities to be a part of process improvement projects
-Fun and friendly environment- Employees stay here a long time!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will oversee all global financial and accounting processes in all locations and in all currencies
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board of Directors around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems