Are you searching for an opportunity that will not only allow you to make an impact, be a part of a growing company, and half work/life balance? Our client is a leading organization and is currently looking to hire a new Controller. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will oversee all financial and accounting processes
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the CFO in engaging around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with seven to ten years of finance/accounting experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders. The Controller will ideally have experience in a complex international environment.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CONTROLLER:
- BS in Finance, or Accountancy, MBA preferred
- CPA certification is required
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant accounting/finance experience with at least 3+ years in food manufacturing industry
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures and US GAAP
- Technology savvy with experience in managing relationships with software vendors
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, experience with ERP (Navision preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to navigate a complex multi-national, future multi-location, multi-currency organization in a very fast paced environment.
For more information, please email your updated resume in strict confidence to Maggie Dillon at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today!
KEYWORDS: Controller, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing