WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Our client is a global distribution and manufacturing company, and is seeking an exceptional finance professional for a Controller role. A perfect candidate will be offered an industry competitive salary as well as an enticing benefits package.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will be overseeing monthly close and year-end process;
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board of Directors around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems