The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Contract Controller with one of our clients in Radford, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting.
• To have a minimum of 5 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong accounting knowledge and aptitude including solid understanding of general ledger and cost accounting concepts and techniques
• To have computer skills with Microsoft Office products and ERP experience, Baan or LN preferred.
• To have the ability to be a strong team player, with a willingness to contribute with the goal of continually improving the operations as well as the group.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated team/relationship building skills.
A/BS degree in the field of Accounting/Finance/Business. Cost Accounting background is a plus.