A CRG client in the Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, NC area is looking for a Controller to join their growing team.
- Oversee the company's financial operations and key financial processes including payables, receivables, period close, sales tax filing, inventory adjustments, etc.
- Ensure the timely adoption of all new accounting standards, properly updating financial systems, controls and reporting.
- Supervise accounting staff
- Work with ownership to identify key financial metrics and establish year-over-year forecasting and budgeting. Strengthen cash flow planning and sales analysis.
- Act as a member of the management team; help define yearly goals and objectives for the business.
- Conduct end-to-end financial analysis, identifying areas for cost savings and audit all recurring expenditures.
- Work with the Heads of Operations, Wholesale, and Retail to further develop key performance metrics and reporting capabilities.
- At least 10 years experience of management-level accounting for a small or mid-sized business, with some experience at a retail or manufacturing company.
- A strong technical background in ERP and accounting systems. Experience integrating 3rd party expense, bill management, and payment systems.
- The ability to marry a sharp focus on repeatable processes with exception-based problem solving.
- Experience with a wide range of duties from high level strategy to managing (and performing) day-to-day accounting functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- CPA preferred
Category Code: JN001