Reporting to the CFO, we are looking for a detail oriented, organized person who can be a partner to operations and is comfortable overseeing the corporate administrative and accounting functions. The desired individual will have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, under minimal supervision, while effectively meeting tight deadlines.
- Responsible for the month-end close process, including the preparation of the monthly financial package, P&L support schedules, preparing journal entries and management reports, experience with preparing private equity investor reports is highly desired
- Manage all aspects of accounting including, general ledger, collections, payables, payroll, fixed assets, licenses and permits, property taxes, and job cost accounting
- Responsible for the maintaining the integrity of the companies chart of accounts
- Supervise a staff of approximately 10 individuals managing performance development, cross training and recruitment
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets and facilitating audits
- Work with senior management to analyze business unit performance, providing insight and support for decision making. On a monthly basis hold P&L meetings with senior management
- Implement and document procedures necessary to maintain and improve internal controls
- Position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in general accounting
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- Advanced certification either CPA, or MBA
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, analytical, problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
SNI Companies, a GEE Group Company (NYSE: JOB), specializes in the placement of administrative, finance, accounting, banking, technology, and legal professions on a temporary and full-time basis. We deliver staffing solutions across a wide range of disciplines and industries and our divisions include Accounting Now, Staffing Now, SNI Banking, SNI Certes, SNI Energy, SNI Financial, SNI Legal, and SNI Technology. SNI has a commitment to professionalism that is unparalleled. SNI Companies ranked #21 on Forbes List of 100 of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms for 2017 and divisions of SNI Companies continually win Inaveros' Best of Staffing for Client and Talent Satisfaction. Our steadfast focus of matching the most qualified candidate with their ideal job is what distinguishes us from our competitors.