Compensation: $135000.00 to $175000.00 yearly
Global Financial Controller will gain a deep understanding of key elements of the business in order to provide Company managers with effective and useful information to assist in their execution of their job responsibilities. As such, this candidate will have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills. A person with proven achievement in leading Accounting Teams, financial reporting, and managing and prioritizing multiple deadlines and priorities will be successful in this position.
• Oversee the Accounting Department for the accurate, complete and timely distribution of global consolidated financial results and management reports including but not limited to monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements, and cash flow statements and reports, etc.
• Prepare the year-end consolidated financial statements, including consolidation of all companies
• Support various accounting teams within the Group of Companies including support for the reporting required for subsidiaries, advising on ad hoc accounting matters, ensuring consistent application of accounting policies and procedures including internal controls across all group companies
• Oversee General Ledger reconciliations and month end closing process
• Ensure all external reporting and compliance obligations are fulfilled
• Manage periodic financial and tax audits including income and sales & use tax audits and annual financial and 401(k) Plan audits
• Oversee the application and use of the Company’s ERP system and other software platforms within the Accounting Department to ensure the systems are fully leveraged within the department and are operating as designed.
• Ensure the integrity and efficiency of payables management
• Oversee all Federal, State and other Statutory all tax filings and obligations
• Maintains strong day-to-day relationships with outside stakeholders including external auditors and tax advisors.
• Streamline and improve accounting processes including inventory accounting and accounts payable processing and procedures to increase productivity and accuracy
• Assist in the annual budget and forecast preparation, preparing financial and management reports to external and internal stakeholders
• Support the organization with key projects by provided requested data and analytics (audit, bank financing, acquisition due diligence, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor