This is an opportunity to assist the CFO in building the accounting team and processes from the ground up. As Controller, your responsibilities will include transition, oversight and leadership of all accounting functions and systems. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining consistent processes and procedures, expectations and standards. You will maintain trust and respect with both internal and external relationships and display a passionate commitment to the goals of the leadership team and the company.
- Manage monthly financial statement preparation process (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flows), including but not limited to: month-end close, journal entries, bank reconciliations, balance sheet account reconciliations and various internal audit functions and preparation for and support of the work of external auditors.
- Establish, monitor, implement and maintain strong accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to safeguard assets and ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Evaluate current processes, identify best practices and develop and evolve financial systems, processes and procedures to effectively manage the company financial.
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis in annual budget process
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related finance field.
- 8+ years of progressive experience and demonstrated growth in Finance/Accounting positions, including supervisory experience and full cycle accounting experience.
- Advanced understanding of GAAP, including research and implementation; ability to establish and communicate consistent policies and procedures.
- Strong computer knowledge including financial systems and database applications such as Excel, Sage, PowerPoint, and other financial systems, including purchasing and inventory software.
Location: Chandler, AZ
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.