ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Our client is a non-profit trade association in the North Shore area.
- They are looking for a Controller to join and lead their accounting team!
- Join a respectable and professional group in a beautiful office environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
- The Controller will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Controller will supervise the monthly close process, including reviewing journal entries, accruals, GP processes, and more.
- The Controller will prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- The Controller will review and approve account reconciliations.
- The Controller will help staff with issues, ad hoc requests and approval processes.