We are looking for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management. Pay is $45 - $50 an hour.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with seven to ten years of treasury and finance/accounting experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders. The Controller will ideally have experience in a complex international environment.
- BS in Finance, or Accountancy, MBA preferred
- CPA certification is preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant accounting experience with at least 3 years in an accounting management capacity
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures and US GAAP
- Technology savvy with experience in managing relationships with software vendors
Keywords: controller, controllership, comptroller, CFO, accounting manager, accounting, finance, management, CPA
$45.00 - $50.00 /Hour
Accounting, Finance, Management