About the Company and Opportunity:
- One of the top national supply companies in America is looking for new team members.
- Committed to providing an opportunity for personal growth, fulfillment and recognition of accomplishment.
- Taking pride in the level of customer service that their employees provide to customers, they reward hard work and dedication by promoting from within .
- Just a few of the incentives that come with employment are a generous benefits and compensation package, a safe and drug-free work environment and the personal feel of a family-owned business.
Overview of the Controller Role:
- The Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- The Controller will direct preparation of company budget.
- Direct determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by upper management.