Our client is a small manufactuing company looking for a Controller who will lead all accounting and reporting related functions with a focus on team leadership and development, quality, timeliness, and process improvement. Ensure timely monthly closes of the general ledger and be responsible for all financial reporting including monthly/quarterly financial statement and other related internal reports as required.
- Assist site managers in developing financial tools of the site.
- Manage all general accounting functions which include performing month-end close process, preparing and booking journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Work with the team to ensure timely and accurate monthly closes.
- Prepare Consolidated Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow.
- Oversee tax related matters, as assigned by the Corporate Controller, to ensure they are met in a timely manner.
- Cost accounting at sites.
- Variance reporting to budgets and standards.
- Oversee activities related to payables and receivables.
- Oversee cash management and forecasting.
- Work with site leadership in the creation of the annual budget.
- Monitor month-end and year-end close process.
- Implement and maintain internal controls.
- Ensure no adjustments of financial audits.
- Assist with special projects as needed.