We are growing and, due to this growth, we are looking to add a superstar Controller to our team! This role reports into a fantastic CFO who is interested in developing/grooming someone to step up into the CFO role. If you have both a strong public accounting foundation and experience with public/SEC reporting, we would love to hear from you!
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for overseeing the company’s financial reporting systems and processes while ensuring that the control structures and financial systems are in place. The Corporate Controller will report directly to the CFO and will have the opportunity to work closely and collaboratively with a variety of business leaders across the organization.
- Lead, develop, and grow a team of highly talented professionals
- Manage existing department policies/procedures while proactively making continuous improvements
- Responsible for all areas of accounting including but not limited to audits, taxes, closing monthly books, consolidation of internal subsidiaries, insurance, equity compensation, and oversight of quarterly and annual SEC filings
- Oversee the building and operations of the Accounting department, while providing leadership to the Corporate Controllers
- Manage the design of the organizational structure that will contribute to reaching the company’s goals and objectives
- Oversee financial accounting due diligence, SEC filings, etc
- Responsible for the chart of accountants, GL and all transactions
- Play key role in managing company capitalization table and stock administration
- Develop effective systems and processes that will contribute to streamlining the financial reporting process while enabling productivity and increasing compliance
- Coordinate clear and effective communication with internal and external auditors, senior management, and the Board of Directors