Controller - Bilingual (Spanish)
The Intersect Group has been engaged by an international and publicly traded industry leader for a Controller - Bilingual (Spanish) to join their high-performing and collaborative team! You will be a key business partner with high visibility, working closely with the regional CFO to support accounting activities, business initiatives, and integrations.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Controller:
- Serve as liaison between finance and shared services
- Oversee regional consolidations and financial reporting packages
- Coordinate cash flow forecast and budgeting with finance team
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, both domestic and international
- Ad hoc reporting and projects
Requirements of the Bilingual Controller:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Public Accounting & Industry experience
- US GAAP and IFRS expertise
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
If you meet the requirements and would like to learn more, please submit your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74259 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.