The Contract Manager, reporting to EPS Regional Manager Americas, is responsible for managing the finance contracts and customer relations in close collaboration with EPS Business Managers and Epiroc entities. Responsibilities include Customer service, account aging management, administration, operational controls and delinquent account collection. This includes assisting in credit reviews, monitor and manage payment methods and credit limits, contacting delinquent customers and to assist the EPS Business Managers with related customer service tasks.
* Credit line reviews, account aging management, operational controls, delinquent account collection, payment management and processing
* Monitor and assure appropriate cash allocation
* Maintain contact with legal counsel for debt recovery in legal cases
* Actively work with claims- and indemnification process where applicable
* Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
* Customer service and administration, including registration, problem resolution and payment processing
* Maintain integrity and control of lease contracts while ensuring terms and deal structures meet legal and business requirements
* Serve as primary contact with Customers across the US and Canada
* Accurately enter contract data and customer specific requirements into leasing software for proper account maintenance
* Assist in developing step-by-step procedures for all critical functions in order to standardize processes and minimize errors.
* Draft contractual documents and ensure that final contract documents are accurate & consistent with approvals
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.