Our client is a large manufacturing company seeking an interim Global Controller for contract in the Columbus, Ohio area. Apply to this exciting opportunity now! Only local applications will be considered.
- Manage global accounting in multi-national operations including Billing, GL, A/R, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, B/S, Fixed Assets and areas of accounting oversight.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of deliverables to the Parent Company from a historical accounting perspective.
- Partner closely with Corporation FP&A, Business/Group Finance Leaders, Treasury and Tax
- Prepare and publish timely monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Develop and lead a SOX ‘light’ environment for the company.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Identify, track and report key financial and non-financial performance metrics; work with senior team to analyze trends and identify changes to drive improvements
- Lead revenue reporting processes, reconciliation and controls
- Supervise full-cycle accounts payable, including reviewing and validating all disbursements