Dollar Bank is currently seeking a Consumer Loan Representative to develop relationships with current and prospective customers with the goal of generating opportunities to promote the Bank's products and services in the workplace and obtain new customer relationships. Loan Center Representative will be responsible for generating new consumer loans and its associated products and services through various proactive efforts.
* A minimum of 2 years of related sales experience required with a proven track record of achieving desired results required.
* High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated ability and desire to consistently deliver quality service and build customer relationships.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to conduct formal presentations.
* Demonstrated proactive techniques, creativity, resourcefulness, and self-motivation in producing results.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and perform multiple tasks while delivering professional results.
* Access to reliable transportation required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Perform sedentary to light work (able to lift up to 20 pounds from floor to waist, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, or otherwise move objects). See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; sit, stand, walk, crouch, reach, pull, push and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity. Able to operate standard office/computer equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, computers, iPads, scanners, calculators, etc.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.