SNI Certes has partnered with a Dallas client for strong GAAP accounting talent to work on a project to convert from US GAAP to IFRS.
This role starts in mid-April and is expected to last approximately three months.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or Master's in Accounting
- 10 years' experience general ledger accounting with strong emphasis on technical accounting and / or implementation of new accounting standards
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of IFRS, experience with actual conversion process from US GAAP preferred
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- Oil and gas experience a plus