SNI Certes has partnered with a Dallas client for strong GAAP oil and gas accounting talent to work on a project to convert accounting methods from Full Cost to Succesful Efforts.
This role starts in mid-April and is expected to last approximately three months.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or Master's in Accounting
- 10 years' experience general ledger accounting with strong emphasis on technical accounting and / or implementation of new accounting standards
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of both full cost and successful efforts accounting methods for E&P activities, experience with actual change of accounting methods preferred
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- Upstream oil and gas experience