Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a fully integrated, Boston based real estate firm to identify a Controller to join their growing team. This is a newly created role that is open due to the expansion of the company.
Highlights of the Controller Opportunity:
- The Company: Boutique fully integrated real estate development, investment, asset and property management firm.
- Growth: The company has $200M of assets under management and are inheriting a Miami portfolio that has $50M of assets under management.
- Opportunity: Get in at the ground floor of a high growth entrepreneurial company where you will have a direct impact on the direction of the finance/accounting function.
- The Exposure: This growth position in a deliberately small team will work closely with the executive team to ensure that they are able to run and operate the company effectively and efficiently in an accounting capacity.
Background Expected of the Controller:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 4+ years of hands-on, full-cycle accounting experience within a real estate/construction company
- Must have experience reviewing operating agreements & calculating capital calls and distributions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment