Moody Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody Bank.
COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT – JOB #41-20 All correspondence must refer to a specific job number. This position will require daily travel within the Banking Center network during the initial training period
Under the direction of the Compliance Officer, the Compliance Assistant will be responsible to help ensure the Bank's adherence to applicable laws and regulations. This position is responsible for the review and entry of CRA and other fair lending data to ensure that all proper data and documentation of qualified services, loans and investments are recorded. This position will also assist in on-going reviews of various regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input CRA data in the Loan Application Register and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Creates and maintains record keeping and reporting systems to gather, document, and report the quarterly performance of CRA activities for the Compliance Committee.
- Responsible for CRA documentation requirements for the Investment, Lending and Service tests.
- Assist in the management of the BAI compliance training program.
- Compile reports and/or supporting documentation for review by the Compliance Officer and/or Management as requested.
- Review marketing materials submitted by the Marketing Department.
- Review Adverse Action Notices, content and perform a second review for all Adverse Action Notices submitted by the Centralized Underwriting Department. Log information into the denial log.
- Work closely with the Community Development Officer to coordinate, track and report all CRA donations and CRA Service activities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review regulation changes and the effect they might have on the institution.
- Assist with the preparation of the external compliance audits and the OCC exam.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Works closely with the Bank's Compliance Specialist.