SNI Companies - Accounting Now is hiring for a client within the medical industry - this client is growing, has a state of the art office, and an awesome business model.
Position Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Wage: Up to $55,000 - based on experience
- Uses published surveys to obtain and analyze market pay rates. Makes recommendations on appropriate pay grade level.
- Reviews new positions in anticipation of recruitment to ensure appropriate classification. Based on position-specific information, determines if an existing description can be used for classification. As necessary, modifies and creates new descriptions which accurately reflect current roles, responsibilities and requirements.
- Reviews and recommends salary placements for new hires as requested.
- Analyzes the existing pay packages to establish whether employees are being paid reasonably. Pay packages could include: base pay, overtime, bonuses, stipends & allowances, benefits, relocation, etc.
- Reviews job descriptions, conferring with managers and employees, evaluating jobs and preparing written reports on findings. Communicates with stakeholders regarding the result of compensation work.
- Researches situations as they arise related to aspects of compensation to provide clarity for resolution in consideration of contract provisions, historical practices, similar situations, etc.
- Prepares written reports for varied audiences in a concise format on internal and external compensation trends
To Apply fro the Compensation Analyst role: Please contact Destiny at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with an updated copy of your resume.