Title: VP of Loan Closing Operations
Salary: $85K DOE
Location: San Francisco, CA
Are you a Leader in the commercial lending space? Have you supervised or managed a team?
We would like to put your expertise to work for a growing community bank!
Key Elements include:
- Experience in commercial loan origination and regulations
- Commercial loan closing
Additionally you will:
- Manage closing functions to ensure loan documentation is handled accurately, efficiently and within the Department service level agreements.
- Manage the Department staff and subject matter system experts to support implementation of closing department initiatives and maintain integrity of documentation system enhancements and requirements.
- Oversee departmental implementation of governmental compliance issues and state specific requirements and audit findings.
- Act as a mentor and subject matter trainer to managers and staff; encourage associate development and advancement.
- Assume business ownership of the Bank documentation systems ensuring that business needs are met, quality standards are maintained and workflow enhancements implemented as appropriate.
- Implement and maintain qualitative and quantitative metrics for monitoring and measuring operating results for the Commercial Closing department.
- Manage operations within established budget guidelines.
- Perform administrative supervisory functions fairly and in a timely manner, including performance evaluations, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Provide regular benchmarking and reporting of operating results for the Commercial Closing department.
- Implement and maintain written policies and procedures in each area of responsibility.
- Meet deliverables to support internal audits, external audits, regulatory examinations, or any other oversight review.