We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
In addition to identifying, developing and maintaining correspondent lending relationships with specified commercial mortgage bankers across the country, you would be responsible for effectively conveying and enforcing lending standards and parameters established by the business lending management team. The Commercial Loan Originator will closely partner with the commercial underwriting and closing/servicing teams to create a seamless experience that puts customer service at the fore. Furthermore, the Commercial Loan Originator is responsible for assisting the Manager, Commercial Loan Originations with compiling performance statistics, dissecting and analyzing these figures, and presenting associated findings and insights to various internal committees when called upon.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Works to identify and enter into correspondent relationships with highly regarded mortgage bankers in select markets nationally.
- Deepens aforementioned relationships and exits those that are unproductive.
- Originates and closes $125MM+ of loans annually that comply with MBL credit standards.
- Conducts preliminary review of loan opportunities and collaborates with Commercial Lending underwriters to ensure accuracy and completeness of all loan submittals.
- Responsible for procuring all materials needed to fully analyze and advance associated transactions to underwriting.
- Collaborates with Commercial Lending Underwriters to gather all materials necessary for annual credit reviews.
- Assists leadership with compiling reports, and special projects as requested.
- Responds to inquiries by auditors and examiners.
- Supports the Credit Union's strong relationship culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- Stays abreast of industry developments through membership in trade associations, trade journal subscriptions and attendance at seminars and conferences.