Lender - CommercialCompensation:
$80,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
My client is located in Lawrenceville, Georgia is seeking a Senior Business Development Officer
experienced in the origination of loans guaranteed by the US Small Business Administration. The SBA BDO's primary responsibility is to continuously work with bank employees, bank management, existing customers, leads and/or brokers to originate and close new SBA loans. The SBA BDO will be a VP or above (depending upon experience) and will be paid an attractive base salary plus a lucrative incentive pay package.
- Meet or exceed an aggressive SBA loan target each year
- Maintain on-going business development activities to effectively market bank products.
- Interview applicants to develop information concerning their borrowing needs and overall credit risk profile to determine whether a loan may be an acceptable risk.
- Contribute to credit memorandums, with the assistance of a Credit Underwriter, in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Ensure new loan requests are in compliance with bank loan policy and all applicable laws and regulations, including the SBA Standard Operating Procedures (?SOP?).
- Communicate with customers and internal teammates in a professional and respectful manner.
- Project a positive image of the bank in the community and attend sales development activities.
- Maintain a sense of urgency in meeting customer expectations and internal goals.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related business field is a must.
- No less than 5 years of commercial lending experience including SBA lending experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Current knowledge of applicable SBA SOP, banking laws and regulations.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Matt Clemons at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year