Prospect and identify new commercial banking relationships with a focus on companies generating revenues between $10MM to $100MM.
- Origination, analysis and structuring complex C & I lending transactions.
- Advise capital structure of new credit and capital markets opportunities.
- Analyze client capital, credit risk and provide projected profitability of various loan transactions to the bank.
- Financial modeling and complete underwriting for current and prospective client portfolios.
- Provide collateral and cash flow analysis of borrower's financials
Qualified candidate will have 7 plus years experience building commercial banking relationships in various markets as well as structuring capital finance transactions including C&I and CRE financing structures. Additionally, candidates will have experience managing commercial loan portfolios that include a mix of CRE, and C&I finance deals for both domestic and international transactions.
Qualified candidates will have completed a Formal Commercial Credit Training program as well, will hold an undergrad degree in finance or related field from an accredited university.