Local Financial Institution looking to add a Credit Analyst to their growing team !!!
This is with a modern and growing bank in the central valley based in Bakersfield. This bank is an employee driven organization that has been voted 'Best Places to Work in' for multiple years! Targeting a candidate with PREVIOUS banking experience, this person will primarily be responsible for loan preparation and processing to assist with the new Payroll Protection Program. This company is looking to hire ASAP!
Requirements for Loan Processor
• Previous Banking Experience
• Experience with underwriting and commercial banking preferred
• Strong Attention to Detail
Why Take this Loan Processing Role?
• This bank was founded on relationships, and is known for the great relationships they have within our community and with internal employees
• Growing stable bank with strong commercial clientele
• Company that promotes from within
• Offer referral bonuses, 401K Match, tuition assistance, company wide incentives bonuses,wellness employee assistance program
• If you are open to interim roles this would be a great way to 'get your foot in the door! Desired Skills Experience:
• Bachelors degree and/or three years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a financial analyzing or lending background. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
• Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in finance, accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.