Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com
Equity Staffing is searching for a Accounts Receivable Representative. This is for a Temporary to hire position with a Fortune 100 organization. Our client serves more than 85 million people and has a reputation for bold ideas. If you enjoy working with energetic people in a collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
- Responsible for handling a high volume of customer billing requests via phone and email
- Research and resolve any billing discrepancies
- Work with internal partners including client managers, business, accounting.
- Handle reconciliation of customer invoices, payments, support to cash applications, and research on payments
- Review and prepare invoices ensuring all information is accurate and updated in a timely fashion
- 1+ year of experience with providing billing support in a fast paced environment
- Associates degree in accounting or finance is highly desirable
- Previous experience with collections and/or reconciliations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with cash application, GetPaid, and/or Peoplesoft preferred
Contract to Hire