A Maryland Heights based organization is in immediate need of Collection Agents to make 3rd party collection calls and document all correspondence and action items. Monday – Thursday, the agents will will work 2 days from 8 am – 5 pm and 2 days from 10 am – 7 pm, both with a 1 hour lunch, and the schedule will alternate between Fridays from 8 a.M. To 4: 30 pm with a ½ hour lunch one week, then Friday & Saturday 8 am to Noon the following week.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity. During both the temporary period and once permanent, the position will pay $12.00 per hour. An additional bonus structure will be put in place once the position becomes permanent.
- Place outbound calls to customers regarding past due balances
- Data entry into company database documenting call information
- Complete all action items each day
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualified applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2 years previous collection agency experience required
- Knowledge of FDPCA regulations a must
- Excellent communication skills
- A stable work history
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.