Are you looking for the opportunity to demonstrate your exemplary professionalism and ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients? Do you have a solid understanding of the health insurance industry? If so, you may be who we are seeking to fill a Client Services Manger position on the Client Services team.
The Client Services Manager is recognized as the face of the organization. Our Client Service Managers use their excellent problem-solving skills and deliver superior service to our clients by being the external client’s advocate and a partner to the Business Units within Rawlings. They maintain regular contact with clients through on-site visits, phone calls and emails as well as identify opportunities to expand the client existing services. Additionally, they participate and lead projects, including new client implementations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains relationships with current clients by providing the highest level of customer service.
- Works with Client Specialists and Operation contacts to ensure that day-to-day client needs and concerns are being addressed and responded to within 24 hours.
- Same day response to client questions, concerns, and requests.
- Identifies patterns and trends noted in clients’ requests in an effort to proactively address opportunities to improve.
- Collaborates regularly with co-workers and colleagues to facilitate client’s perception of a seamless organization.
- Maintains regular contact with client through on-site visits, phone calls and email.
- Identifies TRG growth opportunities to cross sell additional services to current clients and expand existing services to existing external clients.
- Participates on the client implementation team by completing assigned tasks; builds relationships with key client contacts and internal customers; identifies barriers, and, performs problem resolution and escalate, as needed, to meet target project completion dates.
- Monitors developments within our clients’ companies and promptly notifies internal customers of relevant information within our clients’ companies.
- Travels up to 20 percent of the time to various client sites.
- Able to multi-task, maintain multiple projects, effectively prioritize work, take ownership and follow through to completion.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The ability to anticipate and understand a client’s needs and how the services we provide can help meet those needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A passion to serve the clients and anticipate their needs, in addition to understanding and meeting those needs as well as an eagerness to build relationships, coupled with an outgoing personality.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to meet clients’ needs.
- The ability to think, respond, and act effectively under pressure.
- Flexibility – being ready to assess and adjust priorities when a client has an immediate need or urgent question.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Listening is critical.
- Excellent reasoning skills as evidenced by a common sense approach to problem identification and resolution.
- The ability to influence others, to understand and support one’s own point of view to ensure excellent service.
- Consistent self-directed approach as evidenced by taking the initiative to improve on processes and services.
- Must be able to research answers to issues independently, derive answers from previous knowledge and experience while also knowing when to seek guidance from peers and leadership.
- The ability to multitask in a self-sufficient manner.