Are you a detailed Client Services Coordinator who enjoys marketing and creating proposals? If you are mathematically inclinded this position would be great for you.
Client Services Coordinator - Job Description
- Gathers supporting documentation and forms
- Create marketing material
- Organizes the preparation and production of information packages
- Schedule appointments and manage travel logistics
- Responsible to coordinate meetings and conferences
- May coordinate advertising
- Other duties may be assigned.
Client Services Coordinator - Job Requirements
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.
- Experience with marketing tools - Adobe, InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience providing administrative support
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles ability to calculate figures
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills. Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
- Pay Rate - $19 Per Hour
- 5 Month Contract