Client Service Specialist
The Client Service Specialist provides primary support to the Wealth Management Group and must possess excellent organizational skills and interpersonal capabilities to effectively interact with employees, clients, and vendors. The position will provide support to both internal and external customers, be responsible for all administrative duties, and assist in all areas of client operations.
- Maintains confidential and time sensitive material.
- Maintains various aspects of client accounts including opening new accounts, processing and submitting alternative investment subscription documents, initiation and filing of client Investment Consulting Agreement, filing, and trade entry.
- Provides client operational support, including money movements, facilitating rollovers or transfers, and researching and resolving client inquiries through collaboration with clients, custodians, and staff.
- Serves as relationship manager for existing customers and clients.
- Assists in analyzing and researching inquiries and complex documents