Childcare Assistant/Executive Assistant for Private Family
A well known and respected company in Fort Worth, TX is looking for a full-time childcare assistant/executive assistant for one of it's C-level employees and their family. This position is a direct hire position and has the option to transition into several departments within the company.
Pay: Between $60k- $72k per year based on experience or up to 20% over current pay.
Days/Hours: Due to the special nature of the position days may vary and employees may be required to work on holidays. All employees work 50 hours per week with evening and weekend shifts as needed.
Description: The employee will be part of a large household with over 15 on the house team and four other professionals in the same role also doing house management and organization roles. Only very top candidates are selected. We are looking for a minimum of a two year commitment, after which you will have the option to move anywhere else in the family of companies including a large bank, charitable foundation, or multi-billion dollar real estate and hedge fund operation. Depending on your skill set and interests, you may move into finance, accounting, HR, or even program director at the Foundation. This position opens all the doors for a smart and talented individual.
Recent graduates are welcome although someone who has taught lower school or middle school for several years would be ideal if they are looking from a break from teaching with very high pay.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the children (teen and preteen age) to school
- Picking children up from school and taking them to after school activities.
- Helping the children with homework after school which involves some tutoring and test prep.
- House management skills including organization, shopping, record keeping, packing for trips, etc.
- 50 hours a week with evening and weekend shifts as needed
- Traveling with the family. Trips in the past several years have included everything from Disney World to Austria, Finland, and France.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an Education or field-related degree
- Have had a 3.0 GPA or above from a high quality university
- Have high scores on SAT/ACT (1200+/ 25+)
- Be willing to work for 2+ years with the family
- Have an excellent driving record
- Be very very organized and highly motivated