Our client is a leading manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team. This person will work with all departments and be a key asset to the senior leadership group by developing and implementing people and process improvements enabling the company to continue to grow while delivering quality products to their clients. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Chief Financial Officer will develop financial well-being of the organization by managing the financial and administrative operations of the company. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Chief Financial Officer will have direct responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Provide and direct procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Appraise the organization’s financial position and issue periodic financial and operating reports. Evaluate functional areas for process improvement.
- Direct and coordinate the establishment of budget programs.
- Oversee the closing processes to achieve timely and accurate information.
- Responsible for annual audit responsibilities.
- Manage and lead a team including hiring qualified personnel, training, providing direction, giving frequent performance-related feedback and monitoring results.
- The Chief Financial Officer will work on special projects as needed.