CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
We have partnered with a privately held consumer products company in beautiful Northern Minnesota who is looking for their Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will support the owners and function as a key advisor. The CFO will help to manage the business and execute the company’s strategic plans.
This role calls for a 'hands-on leader' who can oversee all elements of finance while supporting the owners with critical business decisions. The ideal candidate will have had a successful track record in similar situations.
Primary responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Work with the owners to develop and execute the financial strategy of the company
- Oversee all matters related to accounting and finance
- Improve the cash conversion cycle through better management of and reporting on inventory, accounts payable, and credit and collections
- Develop a cash flow projection process and reporting to ensure adequate capital for operating needs
- Develop analysis and reporting on key performance indicators
- Manage the annual planning process and long-term business planning
- Manage the banking relationship and reporting to the bank
- Ensure internal controls and related processes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and increase profitability
- Recruit, train, and mentor staff