The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Charge Off Collections Manager to join our team and become part of a dynamic corporate culture dedicated to supporting our stores and team members. Our Collections Managers use their leadership and customer service skills to lead a team that works with customers facing payment difficulties and help ensure they are able to settle their accounts. Whether it's examining and updating processes or encouraging their team members to meet their production and career goals, our Collections Managers grow their teams' profits and abilities with the highest of integrity. You come to the table with the dedication and work ethic we expect of every team member, and we'll provide you with the training, tools, and resources you'll need to succeed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Oversee a team of 13-17 Collectors with a Lead, monitoring calls for quality assurance purposes, creating shift schedules to ensuring adequate coverage at all times, guiding team to meet and exceed goals, and helping develop their skillsets while leading by example.
Collaborate with senior management on various process and policy enhancements, including the creation and development of quality assurance scorecards, trending performance reports, compliance adherence measures, and more.
Offer innovative collection strategies for consideration in improving team performance, compliance, meeting key performance indicators, and maximizing team members' potential.
- Minimum one-year experience in management role in a Collections Center environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to coach and develop team members
- Knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Demonstrate effective collections techniques and strategies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Related certifications (ACA membership, personal business development certification, etc.)
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Dialer Campaign building and strategies
Learn More About Us
The Charge Off Collections Manager is a member of the Centralized Collections Team, which is committed to helping customers with innovative payment solutions and business services. To learn more about the Centralized Collections Team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/store-support.
To see what's going on in our Company, visit our blog at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.