About the Organization & Opportunity:
- Our client is a nonprofit membership association with over 1 million members
- Highly established organization that was founded in the 1950's
- Diverse staff that impacts conservation in 79 countries and territories across six continents.
Cash Receipting Specialist
Location: Arlington, VA (1 block from Ballston Metro)
Please note the position will be a combination of remote and in-office work. Our client has extensive safety protocols in place for the hands-on processing that needs to be done in the office. There will be a minimal number of people in the office.
7-hour work day, Monday - Friday. Standard working hours. Flexibility to set your own schedule starting the day between 7:30am -9:00am and working 7 hours from your start time.
Position Overview :
Our client is seeking assistance through the end of March 2021 due to the current workload.
- Identifying and sorting donor/constituent receipts
- Assist in the scanning of supporting documents received with receipts
- Researching donor information in system
- Assist in creation of batches
- Assist in the entry of cash receipts in Blackbaud CRM
- Provide additional administrative finance/accounting support as needed
- Understanding of processing donations - Nonprofit experience is a strong plus
- Blackbaud is a plus
- Adobe experience
- Degree is a plus but not required
- Previous Excel experience - pivot tables & VLOOKUP's experience is a plus
- Box would be a plus
- Team player but also able to work independently when working from home
- Will interact with others in the department
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate work