The CSI Companies is hiring an Cash Application Specialist for a leading Manufacturer and Distributor located in Niles, IL on a Direct Hire basis!
One of the most respected companies in the area that is committed to growing their business and their people by creating an outstanding work environment is looking to hire. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting development for this team. Contact us immediately to hear more about this position.
Title of Job: Cash Application Specialist
Hourly: $23 an hour
Hours: Full Time - Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Occasional Overtime
Location: Niles, IL, Onsite at their office
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing immediately and offer contingent upon completing background check and drug screen
Employment Type: Direct Hire; you will be on the client’s payroll as of Day One
Cash Applications Specialist
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Cash Applications Specialist to join our team.
- Process high volumes of transactions and remittances, scanning, invoicing, and reconciling items from potentially disparate pieces of the company’s financial interests.
- Reconcile account receivables, perform collection management processes, and post payments reconciliation.
- Create monthly reports for relevant stakeholders and management, observing all relevant regulations.
- Process and reconcile account receivables and remittances
- Create regular reports to accurately track financial information
- Perform periodic audits of the general ledger and company financial documents
- Address payment issues like double payments or other discrepancies
- Engage in collection management processes as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs (SAP would be a plus).
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- 3+years of experience in accounts receivable and cash applications
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and high data entry skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute to broader team objectives
- Ability to multitask and manage time amid multiple deadlines
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.