Call Center Representatives will work an average of 40 hours per week during our call center hours:
- Monday-Wednesday 8am-5pm
- Thursday 8am-6pm
- Friday 8am-6pm
- Saturday 8am-1pm (Rotating)
MSGCU is in need of a call center representative for their Troy team. This candidate will be responsible for:
- 60 to 70 inbound and outbound calls pertaining to banking related inquiries.
- This position is basically a telephone banker who assists members with account maintenance and sales related questions
- Consults with members to obtain information and explain available financial services. Effectively listens for cues and reviews account data to determine the nature and extent of members' needs, resolve problems, and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Provides routine information related to MSGCU services or policies, including eligibility for membership, types of accounts, insurance programs, loan policies, interest rates, current dividend rates, wire transfers, locations and office hours, and promotes virtual services channels.
- Performs a broad range of member service and teller functions including accurately processing savings, draft/checking, and certificate (CD) account transfers; assisting with setting up MSGCU's automated services, processing address changes, check orders, and reorders; offering loan quotes, calculations, and rates; generating loan applications, entering application data with accompanying notes, and making loan payments.
- Inputs loan applications and determines if loans meet the criteria to process immediately. Accurately prepares and processes loan requests. Sets up closing date and provides instructions concerning documents needed to complete the closing process. Reviews applications and calls on loans not closed.
- Assists members with completing all arrangements and documents for automated services such as direct deposit, payroll deduction, automated teller machines (ATM), and audio response services. Assists with ordering Debit/Credit Cards and PIN numbers, audio access response PIN numbers, and Internet Banking.
- Mails IRA and certificate of deposit account applications and related documents. Processes deposits and/or distribution of funds to members' accounts for IRA and CD transactions.
- Answers and returns all correspondence within established regulations, procedures, and performance and productivity standards.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.