A bank in Franklin is currently seeking a Full-Time Customer Information Center Representative.
This position is responsible for exceeding customers' service and sales expectations in an inbound call center environment. Duties include managing customer needs, issue assessment, problem resolution, account maintenance, and identification of and capitalization on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Utilizing knowledge of bank products and services, service incoming customer calls in a service-oriented manner
- Assess situations, apply judgment and negotiation skills
- Work within established policies and procedures to efficiently resolve customers' needs and issues
- Complete on-line account transactions, maintenance and service requests to other areas of the bank
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Participate in sales and service meetings.
- Apply suggested improvement methods to daily interactions with customers
- Complete additional training modules and apply this knowledge during daily interactions with customers.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Experience working with cross selling in a customer focused environment
- Understanding of bank products, operations and services
- Computer experience
- Work flexible hours and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
On-the-job training will be provided.