The call center associate is responsible for providing a variety of customer services via telephone following security procedures, while accurately capturing customer information in a computerized database. Will also be responsible for promoting and cross-selling products and services. Must have sufficient knowledge to assist level I and II agents. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Under minimum supervision, assist customers with all types of account inquiries and concerns, and with any discrepancies while servicing their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Under general supervision, assist customers with all types of account inquiries and concerns, and with any discrepancies while servicing their needs
- Perform banking transactions such as stop payments, wire transfers, check orders, fee reversals, Check Card activations, hot carding and fax statements.
- Learn the organization's products, services and policies to provide information and promote the cross-selling of bank products.
- Ensure preventive measures are carried out to fully comply with current rules, regulations and internal policies relating to risks pertaining to BSA, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other AML related issues.
- To identify, evaluate, monitor and make any recommendation deemed necessary to their respective Risk Management Committee in order to assess, reduce, eliminate or control any current or prospective risks to earnings or capital arising from violations of, or non-conformance with, laws, rules regulations, prescribed practices, internal policies and procedures or ethical standards.
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday- Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday and Sunday Off