- Utilizing superior knowledge of bank products and services, service incoming customer calls in an efficient and quality service-oriented manner
- Assess situations, apply sound judgment and negotiation skills and work within established policies and procedures to efficiently resolve customers' needs and issues
- Accurately complete on-line account transactions, maintenance and service requests to other areas of the bank
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and capitalize on them to achieve successful referrals and completed applications
- Actively participate in sales and service meetings. Demonstrate a willingness to change by applying suggested improvement methods to daily interactions with customers
- Successfully complete additional training modules and apply this knowledge during daily interactions with customers.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Experience working with cross selling in a customer focused environment
- Understanding of bank products, operations and services
- Computer experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- The ability to work flexible hours and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Further on-the-job training will be provided.