Community Tax, LLC ('CTAX'), one of the nation's largest, fastest growing and most successful professional tax resolution and related tax and accounting services companies.,is currently seeking an experienced CPA to join our team as we continue to grow.
We are a nationally recognized leader in IRS defense services for those facing challenges and enforcement actions. We propose and defend emergency and long term petitions for relief, for individuals and small businesses that are experiencing enforced collection action by the IRS and State Taxing authorities. We pride ourselves on creating life-changing outcomes for our clients every day. For more information on our company, check out our website at www.communitytax.com
This position requires an experienced CPA with the ability to think and work independently as well as part of a team. You should have strong communication skills with an eye for detail, the ability to multi-task, an interest in improvement of process and mentoring of tax preparers to continually improve. The CPA Reviewer oversees the work product of a team of tax preparers in a high-volume environment, ensuring quality and compliance and prepares complex returns when necessary. You'll enjoy a client-centered, solutions-oriented community of employees, principled in advocacy of clients where you can impact quality of service delivery and continue to grow personally as well as in your career.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Review tax returns prepared by CTAX Accountants & Preparers;
- Ensure delivery clients' returns or extensions in timely manner, meeting critical deadlines
- Train and educate CTAX Tax Prep Staff on Complex tax issues as needed
- Utilize knowledge and experience to ensure best possible product is delivered to clients
- Update workflow priorities to include all high priority cases and managing tasks aggressively
- Respond to client concerns
- Perform daily client interaction and coordination of team tasks to gather required documentation and information to complete client tax returns
- Ensure team manages client files in a methodical and organized manner so that they can be readily available should colleagues need to view them.
- Analyze interpret or make deductions from, varying facts or circumstances presented by client cases
- Counsel clients on tax and financial matters (i.e the preparation of client tax returns);
- If requested by CTAX management, make investigation calls into background of client tax history with Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities;
- Perform research as needed to resolve client tax issues; and