CONTROLLER—Stable Company w/ Great Benefits!
About the Company
We are looking for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
• Strong established company with options to grow the team.
• Strong benefits including 4 weeks’ vacation and solid 401K match.
• One of the Dayton’s top companies on the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
• Ownership that believed in work/life balance.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Additional controller duties as necessary