RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER
- The Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- The Controller will direct preparation of company budget.
- Direct determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- The Controller will advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts.