Commercial Lending Assistant/Special Asset for our full-service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, FRIENDSWOOD BANKING CENTER, JOB (#44-20)
correspondence must refer to a specific job number The Commercial Lending Assistant/Special Asset will provide support for Loan Administrative and Operations staff, in addition to processing and handling of functions related to loan activities. Perform a broad variety of loan service functions from loan applications through loan closing. Verify all needed documentation is in place prior to closing. Answer customer’s questions regarding loan and demand deposit related matters. Service customers and loan sales staff promptly and professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate loan documentation including UCC and title searches with various parties including Loan Operations, Quality Control, Title Companies, Attorneys’ and Credit Department
- Coordinate loan uploading/funding with Loan Operations and review final processing for correctness.
- Prepare loan advances and loan pay down request.
- Provide appropriate assistance to customers both in person and over the phone, i.e. wire transfers, research, account transfers, and loan signing.
- Assist and support Loan Officers.
- Prepare loan authorizations and packages, including obtaining Credit Reports, New Loan Numbers, Financials, CIP, Good Standing, Corporate Documents, and other related items as needed.
- Complete Quality Checks of loan packages to ensure all necessary documents are included and complete.
- General Administrative duties – i.e. typing correspondence, including past due letters, commitment letters, waivers, and memos, answer phones, open and distribute mail, greet and assist customers, scheduling appointments.
- Review Exception Reports and work to clear on a weekly basis.
- Review past due reports weekly and assist in collection process.
- Create new CIF numbers for new loan customers.
- Provide assistance in resolving non-sufficient funds and overdrafts of loan customers.
- Carry out responsibilities with professionalism and respect for others in accordance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.