CFO Staffing/Consulting Firm
Creative Financial Staffing has been exclusively retained by a renowned Managed Service Provider/Outsourced Staffing organization to identify a CFO to implement the finance/accounting infrastructure and drive the strategic financial growth of the company. The company has a national footprint, and this position will be remote.
• The Company: Established nearly 25 years ago, our client specializes in outsourced staffing, payroll management, workforce consulting and VMS solutions.
• The Growth: Fast-growing company expanding both through acquisition and organic growth.
• Opportunity: The CFO will be charged with enhancing the financial process, implementing and updating company-wide policies and procedures, partnering with the banks, and building out the accounting/finance infrastructure to support the run rate of the company.
• The Exposure: The CFO will be expected to provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight, and tactical financial support to be an effective business partner and trusted adviser to the CEO and senior management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company including: the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial package; management of GL accounts, annual audit and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
• Implement financial and operational metrics and analytics to present to Executive Management.
• Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
• Increase the companys ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision-making through sound financial management.
• Standardize accounting processes and procedures across all dealerships.
• Develop strong banking relationships and implement necessary changes to increase profitability or save money through these relationships.
• Identify deficiencies and further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.
• Continually review accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the company is compliant with GAAP and statutory accounting
• Implement reliable forecasting tools (PL, cash flow and balance sheet).
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
• 15+ years of experience with 5+ years with a national service organization (i.e. managed service, talent acquisition, etc.) in a VP or CFO capacity.
• Must have experience working in a leadership position for a company with revenues over $200M
• Experience establishing and implementing process improvement initiatives within a high growth environment.
• Mergers and Acquisitions experience
• Strong banking experience