Creative Financial Staffing has been exclusively retained by a fast growing Private Equity Backed Healthcare Service organization to identify a CFO/VP of Finance to join their team. This position is both hands-on/tactical and strategic in nature. The CFO/VP of Finance will handle the day-to-day accounting while still playing a key role in driving the strategic growth of the company. This position is located in Peoria County, IL.
Why the CFO/VP of Finance opportunity?
- The Company: Fast growing service company transitioning from an entrepreneurial stage environment to a sophisticated financial organization
- The Growth: Profitable company that is expected to grow in the next 3-5 years both organically and through acquisition
- Opportunity: As the lead finance professional, the CFO/VP of Finance will be charged with building out the accounting/finance infrastructure to support the run rate of the company.
- The Exposure: The CFO/VP of Finance will be expected to provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight, and tactical financial support to be an effective business partner and trusted advisor to the CEO and senior management team.
The CFO/VP of Finance’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will have responsibility for oversight of all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company including: the preparation of the monthly financial package; management of GL accounts, annual audit and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
- Provide financial and operational metrics and analytics to executive management
- Manage banking and private equity relationships (cash management and internal reporting)
- Oversight of third party billing and reimbursement
- Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
- Increase the company’s ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision-making through sound financial management.
- Further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.
- Continually review accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the company is compliant with GAAP and statutory accounting