We are seeking a Chief Operations and Finance Officer (COO/ CFO) to oversee business operations and support extensive and sustainable organizational growth. As the Chief Operations and Finance Officer, you will help define and consolidate business strategy and turn strategic plans into tactical business operations. You will lead the management team and close the gap between all functional elements of the business.
While you are not required to have experience in the consumer products manufacturing industry, you must be capable of managing the logistics of a growth focused, multi-disciplined business.
What you’ll do as the Chief Operations and Finance Officer (COO/ CFO):
- Lead the company’s vision and Core Values across all levels of the organization
- Financial and strategic planning
- Manage profitability, including key metric reporting and taking action
- Promote process improvement
- Develop budget, goals, and tactical plans with the management team
- Review and support high level financial, HR, and legal issues
- Advise and participate in expansion activities including organic growth, acquisitions, and investments
- Partner with the management team for strategic problem solving
- Provide financial analysis for use in management decision making
- Positively promote company culture and serve as a role model on ethics and integrity
- Lead and mentor the internal support team
- Additional tasks as assigned