-5+ years of exp as BSA
-experience with operational and financial reporting and data mapping
-experience with documentation of data
* 2x Reporting BSA: understands business needs around operational reporting; data mapping/specifications to deliver reports; works directly with business groups, vendor, data platform and financial reporting teams
* 1x Documents BSA; understands business needs around correspondence (e.g., email), documents, and forms; works directly with business groups and vendor to ensure requirements are understood and documents are mapped and designed properly
* 7+ years experience. Finance or insurance industry experience required.
* This position will consult, analyze, and deliver on complex business systems analysis assignments and projects for assigned area(s) of responsibility. Acts as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. Consults and collaborates with business stakeholders to define and validate complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals, and objectives for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
* Develops complex and clear technical solution requirements and specifications for assigned area(s) of responsibility. Articulates technology solutions and requirements to diverse internal/external stakeholders, integrating process, business rules, and data to meet business needs.
* Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
* Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
* Escalates more complex issues/conflicts to management, as needed.
* Supports End User Testing.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.